- Initial meeting to discuss project requirements, scope and expectations.
- System Design.
- Meeting to review the proposal, receiving full documentation and a clear understanding of how your system will work, costs involved and timelines.
- May require changes, updates to proposal, and subsequent meeting.
- Sign-off on proposal, provide deposit.
- Apply for necessary permits.
- Product selection and procurement.
- Schedule updated as per product availability / delivery.
- Equipment programming begins upon arrival, pre-insulation.
- Install electrical wiring.
- Install pre-wiring for all systems.
- Post-wall construction.
- Installation of electronic components takes place after walls are enclosed and painted?
- Provide on-site programming.
- Conduct system testing.
- Receive project inspections and approvals.
- Initiate warranty procedures.
- Final site meeting – meet with the customer for system demonstration and training.
- Further customization may take place.
- Assess project success: analyse project plan against actual results (time, budget, issues management…)
- Continuous improvement: apply key learnings to staff training and future projects.
- Typically, we make 2 – 3 return trips to the site as the customer gets more comfortable with the system and asks for further customizing.
- We then follow up in a few months to see how everything is working. At this time we can usually make a few customization changes by logging in remotely.
- Learn more about each of our specific processes below: