- Initial meeting to discuss project requirements, scope and expectations.
- Meeting with Insurance Company Adjuster to determine coverage and appropriate outcomes.
- System Design.
- Incorporate any new elements and upgrades to meet current building code standards.
- Meeting to review the proposal, receiving full documentation and a clear understanding of work, costs involved and timelines.
- Proposal is approved.
- Apply for necessary permits.
- Product selection and procurement.
- Install electrical wiring
- Install pre-wiring for all systems
- Installation of fixtures and electronic components takes place after walls are enclosed and painted.
- Schedule inspections and receive approvals
- Conduct system testing.
- Receive project inspections and approvals.
- Initiate warranty procedures.
- Final site meeting, provide equipment tutorials, receive customer approval.
- Assess project success: analyse project plan against actual results (time, budget, issues management)
- Continuous improvement: apply key learnings to staff training and future projects.
Learn more about each of our specific processes below: