- Contractor submits drawings for review and proposal development.
- If the drawings do not include electrical, we recommend electrical devices and lighting.
- Additional communications may take place to address project requirements, scope and expectations.
- Initial meeting to discuss project requirements, scope and expectations.
- Develop, submit and approve detailed proposal.
- further communication back and forth regarding changes / additions / budget.
- When proposal has been accepted, time lines are determined.
- Apply for necessary permits.
- Product selection and procurement.
- We submit to the builder and/or homeowner a Rough-in Check List for specific equipment and appliance specs to double check that we have allowed for the correct items.
- Mark out the electrical, once framing is completed, and while other trades before us are working on their rough-ins.
- Identify any changes required, update pricing.
Pre-insulation / Rough-in
- Install electrical wiring.
- Install pre-wiring for all systems.
- Install temporary lighting and power for temporary heat if necessary.
- Take-off of the devices that have been roughed in.
- Any changes at this stage will require update pricing.
- Installation of electronic components, devices and fixtures.
- Conduct system testing.
- Receive project inspections and approvals.
- Initiate warranty procedures.
- Final site meeting, provide equipment tutorials and panel schedules.
- Assess project success: analyse project plan against actual results (time, budget, issues management…)
- Continuous improvement: apply key learnings to staff training and future projects.
Learn more about each of our specific processes below: