- Contractor submits drawings for review and proposal development.
- If the drawings do not include electrical, we recommend electrical devices and lighting.
- Additional communications may take place to address project requirements, scope and expectations.
- Proposal submitted to contractor.
- Meeting to review the proposal, receiving full documentation and a clear understanding of how your system will work, costs involved.
Once proposal is accepted / awarded, timelines are determined
- Typically, the contractor holds a trades meeting where all trades are advised about the schedule of project.
- We then set up our schedule and work on gathering the necessary material needed for the project
- Apply for necessary permits.
- Product selection and procurement.
- Install electrical wiring.
- Install pre-wiring for all systems.
- Installation of electronic components takes place after walls are enclosed and painted.
- Accommodate inspections and receive approvals.
- Conduct system testing, provide documentation.
- Receive project inspections and approvals.
- Initiate warranty procedures.
- Final site meeting, provide equipment tutorials, panel schedules, and final documentation.
- Assess project success: analyse project plan against actual results (time, budget, issues management…)
- Continuous improvement: apply key learnings to staff training and future projects.
Learn more about each of our specific processes below: